Monday 5 September 2011

Tennis Balls: Freeballing with Tommy Haas

Hello, Friends!

Do you all remember Tommy Haas?

Of course you do.

But for those of you who don't, here's a reminder:

Photobucket

That's hot.

OK, now let's move on.

Where we left off the previous time, we asked whether Tommy even wears briefs - never mind athletic supporters.

Well.

Rumour has it, he doesn't.

He's a freeballer.

To those of who who don't know what that means, a freeballer is one who doesn't wear underpants.

Use "freeball" in a sentence!

I like to freeball especially in the summer. It's too damn hot. If I don't go commando, my balls will get pickled in my own, damn sweat.


All clear?

OK, so I don't get how you can play tennis whilst your balls are happily slapping about in your shorts. That must get painful.

Painful for Tommy - but maybe he likes pain. And if he does, who are we to complain?

Give the boy what he wants!

Tommy, you may not have the support of jocks or even of boxer briefs - but you have our undying support.

Go forth and freeball.

Photobucket
Tommy, the head! The head! Hit the ball on its head!

Photobucket
Yesss!

Photobucket
Might I be allowed to wipe the sweat off your balls? I mean brow! Brow! Phew!


With Affection,
James



Photobucket

No comments: